NIH-Granted Study: A randomized, placebo controlled, double blind testosterone trial
Optimal matching of Interactive Voice and Web Response Technology modes to the specific needs of the trial resulted in better overall quality of the trial.
- Voice collected ePRO showed better subject compliance and higher quality real-time data.
- Web Technology improved site management, with automated calculated algorithms, virtually immediate updates, and real-time notifications and reporting.
Objective: Evaluate efficacy of treatment v. placebo control
- Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) for subject surveys
- Verified conversion from standard validated paper questionnaires
- Increased subject survey compliance
- Collect better quality of data from subjects
- Interactive Web Response System (IWRS) for investigative sites
- Easily manage subject recruitment and enrollment