Case Study: OIC Daily ePRO Diary Cost Savings
How our ePRO applications provided technology solutions and cost savings
- BYOD – low device cost, high level of user satisfaction
- eSource – virtually eliminates monitoring and data queries
- Overall Cost Savings over proprietary handheld devices
- ePRO Daily Voice diary mode of validated paper instrument
- High diary compliance, greater than 85%
- Statistically verified migration from paper to voice-telephone mode of data collection
- To utilize an easy-to-use universally accessible application.
- To increase diary compliance and collect higher quality data in real-time, with resource, time and cost benefits for the overall study.