Case Study: Timely Communication within Clinical Trials is Essential for Success
How effective use of text, notifications, email, fax, reports, and alerts enable us to connect with hundreds of clinical study participants and personnel.
To communicate study events and real-time subject status using flexible and automated custom reminders, alerts, notifications, instructions and reporting, in order to achieve per protocol 6 hour “registration-to-randomization and dosing” window, with no delays or errors.
- Duplication of Screening/Registration and Randomization via integrated Interactive Web and Voice response systems
- On-Screen and Voice notifications embedded in our applications to direct site users to enter timely data that impels subjects’ progress through the study
- Real-time online reports for study operations personnel, pharmacists and CTM managers
- Custom reminder and documentation emails and faxes, designed for study personnel with blinded and unblinded roles
- Automated guidance in the system that diminished time delays and errors