Chart Reviews: Transforming Real World Data into Clinical Insights
Transform anecdotal information into organized Real World Data (RWD) that supports Real World Evidence (RWE) conclusions.
IVRCC creates configurable electronic data collection tools for efficiently capturing retrospective data. These studies evaluate Real World Data that already exists in the subject’s medical records, instead of data from clinical research. Often these data interactions can reveal multifaceted relationships beyond what highly controlled clinical trials may uncover. IVRCC has developed applications to comprehensively accommodate incomplete, lost, and inadequate records.
- Close collaboration with key stakeholders (client, sponsor, site, IVRCC and statistical teams) to generate web-based tool for normalizing extraction
- Modular, easily configurable building block design, allowing modifications as needed
- User-friendly interfaces for all roles and permissions with easy-to-use eCRF forms
- Interface utilizing a wide array of real-time interactivity and guidance tools to navigate multi-level decision trees
- Accommodation of projected statistical plan requirements which can be automated to detect patterns as needed
- Presentation of collected data in “Statistical Analysis Plan-ready” format
- Highest level of efficiency, consistency, and integrity over many interactive covariate factors
- Real-time interactivity and controlled “draft” to ”review” to “final data entry” status minimizes operator errors
- High level of data credibility despite the volume of data collected from disparate sources
- Data are analysis-ready for export and use, including detection of patterns for analysis
Learn more about how Chart Reviews
can inform early research and development.
Speak to an expert today: 561-789-4890
Together, let’s make your next project a success.
Business Development Analyst