IVRCC builds comprehensive & affordable applications for IRT Subject Screening, Registration & Randomization
- Our IRT systems collect and apply key patient information to ensure accurate implementation of the randomization algorithm.
- IVRCC systems reduce operator error with automated comparisons to inclusion/exclusion criteria and formulas to determine subject eligibility for subsequent clinical activities.
- Global access to 24/7/365 monitored active applications, helpdesk and audit trails, based on secure roles and permissions.
- IVRCC systems enable easy one-time data entry using the most convenient modalities, with controlled internal/external integrations that prevent data duplication errors between e-clinical systems.
- Our real-time reporting provides subject status confirmations and notifications.
- IVRCC implements and verifies all types of randomization algorithms, from simple block to more complex minimization techniques.
- Custom reporting enables key decision makers to make important real-time decisions.
Comprehensive custom reporting enables key decision makers to make important real-time decisions affecting subject and supply management, resulting in shortened timelines and reduced costs.
What makes IVRCC systems different from other solutions?
Modular, custom, flexible, & configurable
User friendly system to track subject activities
Simple to complex randomization models & computerized techniques
Subject creation, eligibility, treatment assignment and tracking
Randomization schema implementation
Automated real-time inventory management
IVRCC IRT facilitates operational decisions by key study stakeholders for optimal results:
- Reduce study costs and improve efficiency
- Reduce trial supply waste and better preserve the blind with simple to complex randomization models and computerized techniques
- Optimize statistical power and minimize errors with subject eligibility determination, treatment assignment, dispensation and tracking
- Integrated inventory management
- Easy-to-use interactive applications provide immediate context-driven guidance
- Secure emergency unblind module access for designated personnel, at any time, from anywhere
- Easy 24/7/365 access to helpdesk and staff
- Training modules with documentation completions
How IVRCC’s randomization technology simplified data collection for a contract research organization:
Combining the IWRS randomization capability and ePRO functionality for on-site questionnaires and SMS text messages, we simplified the process for site personnel and improved data collection.
The combination ensured the subjects were presented with the correct questions based on their randomization. Previously we were relaying on entry of the randomization into a second system, which resulted in lost questionnaires due to inaccurate randomization or selection of questionnaires for completion.
This combination improved our data collection by 80%.
Custom, modular, and configurable
virtual clinical trial solutions
Speak to an expert today: 561-789-4890
Together, let’s make your next project a success.
Business Development Analyst